Monday, October 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

I have just joined the One Kings Hill Scavenger Hunt on Pinterest.  The first thing on their list is a dining room table.  I am submitting my own table because I LOVE it.  I admired this table for about 8 yrs. before I bought it as a retirement gift to myself.  It is from a little store in upper Michigan called the Ruth Conklin Gallery.

 
My Table is carved to depict all 4 seasons in Michigan.
 




 
And then along the edge of the table are carved all these inspirational quotes which I love.
 
 
Each chair is carved to match.
 
 
I don't think I could ever find a more perfect table set for me than this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.