Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Generous Giving

 
Today I went to the church to pick up items that were donated to our food pantry.  It took me 5 trips from the vestibule of the church to the trunk of my car to get everything.  It was awesome.  It always is.  When there is a need in our community I will put that need into our church bulletin and I am always overwhelmed at how quickly and  generously people respond to that need.  It makes me proud and I am Thankful that I belong to such a kind and generous community.
 
 
All of this was collected this week.  This is a normal week of giving.  It will double and triple over the holidays.  I love watching God work through his children.

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.