Thursday, April 10, 2014

Last day in Paradise

Well today is our final full day here in Grand Cayman.  Our bus leaves to take us to the airport at 11 am tomorrow.

Frank did his last 2 dives this morning.  I stayed back because I was still not feeling 100% and diving is the type of sport that you do not want to do unless you are up to par.  The weather was still pretty rough here so they dove the south side of the Island.  Frank said it was calmer but there was a lot of surge.  I am glad that I stayed back.

Frank was supposed to have a photography class yesterday but it was canceled due to weather.  He still decided to rent a different camera to see how it compared to the one he has.


He got a very nice shot of this Angelfish.


And a shot of Ryan and Sarah celebrating the Wings win!!


Some of us walked into town where we had our last dinner at Casanova's on the Sea.
We had a delicious dinner......


and got serenaded.


On the walk home I had to stop and kiss an Iguana just for our cousin, Suzie.

It was a wonderful trip.  There is not one thing I can think of to complain about.  We had great dives, great food, great company and a great getaway.

I can't wait to get home and see my dogs!!!





2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. Home is always the best place to be isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Paula, I always love going on vacation and I always love going home.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.