Saturday, July 11, 2015

Prepping for our Annual July Party and the Weekly Menu

The month of July will continue with much activity and entertaining.  Larry, Mary and Jack are gone to the west side of our State visiting Mary's sister.  They will return home Monday.  I expect them for dinner.

Tonight we are going to a Polish Festival with Frank's family.  Our daughter, Nicole, will meet us there if she gets out of work at a decent hour.  We will be feasting on Polish dinners while we are there.

Tomorrow is a free day.  We are going to think up something fun to do with Spencer.  We are going to have Venison Burgers on the grill at his request for dinner.

Wednesday, I will be working the food pantry and Spence has a SCUBA class.  We will all meet up for dinner out after we are both done.

We are hoping for great weather on Thursday so we can all fly up to Put in Bay for the day.  Mary has her class reunion that evening so we will be home in time for dinner.  Spencer's parents and sister will also be arriving on Thursday to spend the weekend.

Friday will be spent getting ready for our Annual party on Saturday.  We normally have about 100 people.  We are making up a big pot of  Sloppy Joes and everyone else will bring a dish to pass for a potluck feast.

Here is the Weekly Menu.  I am not sure how much time I will have for posting recipes and photos but I will do my best.  Have a great week all.


Saturday
Polish Festival

Sunday
Venison Burgers
Homemade Potato Chips

Meatless Monday
Pasta Primavera

Tuesday
Grilled Pork Chops
Baked Beans
Potato Salad

Wednesday
Out for Dinner

Thursday
Coney Dogs
French Fries

Fish Friday
Order in Chicken and Pizza


4 comments:

  1. You will need a relaxing vacation after the month of July!! But I'll bet you love every moment of the entertaining! Sounds like a great weekly menu! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it Paula and yes I will be ready for vacation come August. We will be going up north at least twice during August. Once for Lil's sweet 16 party and once for Frank's work conference.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is a busy week, I love that you still plan a menu so you don't get sidetracked with delivery food or eating out. I could take a lesson or two from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to make a menu Christy because otherwise, like you said, it is carryout and eating out.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.