Monday, June 6, 2016

Fruity Refreshing Rum Punch Recipe to Enjoy on those Hot Summer Nights

We had our dive family over last night for a seafood boil.  I will be sharing more about that with you later but today I want to share Frank's recipe for Rum Punch.  He made 2 gallons of punch for the party and only a half gallon is left so I think they were successful.  We are going to Amy's for dinner tonight and will take the last half gallon there to share with them.


I am going to share the measurements you need to make 1/2 gallon or to fill my seashell punch bowl.


Rum Punch
courtesy of Frank

1 container orange pineapple concentrate
3 containers of water
2/3 container of coconut rum
1/3 container of dark rum

Combine all ingredients. Mix well.  Serve over ice.  Print Recipe

2 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of Rum Punch from a party cruise Richard and I took off the coast of Martinique in the 90's. We were "drunk" on love and punch!! We danced in a twist contest and WON! What did we win?? A bottle of Rum Punch to take back to the ship with us. Nastiest stuff I ever drank!! LOL Yours sounds delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...glad I could remind you of a happy time. Food memories are the best.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.