Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Countdown to 2018; Breakfasts


Welcome to Day 2 of our Countdown where we are sharing our favorite recipes from categories chosen by Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.  

Sarah hosts this party each year and we all look forward to not only reviewing our own recipes but finding out whether our favorites that our friends posted make the list.

Today we are talking breakfast.........


These breakfasts were all amazing and well received.  My personal favorite was the Shakshuka.  I have made it twice more and can't get enough of it.

Here are the others favorite Breakfasts



2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.